With reference to my participation in Hip Hop Unite Official events: Hip Hop Unite World Championships and Hip Hop Unite European Championships for adults, juniors and cadets and battle being conducted by FISAF International, in consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Hip Hop related events and activities, I the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and I hereby agree, on behalf of myself as follows:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death and while particular rules, technical regulations, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I certify that I am physically fit and adequately trained to participate in these championships. I acknowledge that hip-hop are activities that involve risks of injury. Further, I agree to examine the physical staging area of the championships for any possible defects (e.g. wet or oily surface cracks, etc.); and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms, technical regulations and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ,FISAF International, Hip Hop Unite and the EVENT ORGANISER their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5) I hereby consent to the EVENT ORGANISER and FISAF International photographing me and recording my voice and performance, and using my photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of my physical likeness and sound for marketing the championships and the championships in the years ahead in anyway.
6) I acknowledge that the taping, recording, filming and/or still photographs may be taken in connection with my program and by permitting myself to be photographed and/or recorded, said rights in point 7. above are granted to EVENT ORGANISER and FISAF International/Hip Hop Unite without any compensation or payment being made.
7) From 23th till 26th October 2014 (competition period) I agree not to participate as a competitor, teacher, organizer or presenter in any other events directly or indirectly related to the Hip Hop industry, without prior written consent from the EVENT ORGANISER or Hip Hop Unite. In case I do not honour the clause herein, I agree to lose any prize and title deriving from the Championships.
8) I acknowledge I have complied with the current FISAF International Anti-Doping Policy and Technical Regulations. For the purpose of this Policy a doping practice is: the taking of substances or use of methods prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. Competitors found to have engaged in a doping practice are liable to sanctions by FISAF International. When drug testing is conducted at an FISAF International sanctioned event, all competitors must make themselves available for testing.